jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

travel Journal: #6

No VIP no Fun
I spent New Year’s Eve at my country house with my family, and like any other year, we launched fireworks. I went to sleep like at six o’clock after the New Year started. I slept the rest of January first!
                I just came back from the movies today, we went to watch Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, and it was awesome. Yet the seats we had were even better! We had those sofa-like chairs that recline, and have a little table so you can eat whatever you want. I’m never going to normal movie theater ever again, from now on, I’ll always go to VIP, otherwise, it isn’t fun. I also went shopping today, and found this record store that was selling Muse CDs autographed by the band! Lucky me!
                Anyway, Pipe’s birthday is tomorrow unfortunately for him, he has to drive for about three hours to get his driver’s license, and unfortunately for me because I have to be nice to him tomorrow. I’ll manage to do my part; I just hope there are no car crash accidents on the news tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario