viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Travel Journal: #2

Last Day with my Neighbors
                It’s a beautiful day today, everything’s sunny and it’s very hot outside. Yesterday I ended up sleeping at my neighbor’s; we played Black Ops, threw water balloons out the window, and pointed lasers to the building in front at 3 AM. We had a blast actually, it was an awesome final day, but then I had to leave because my little cousin’s birthday was last night, so I had to get ready. Oriana, my cousin, was very excited to see us there; it had been a year since we last saw each other so one could say that my brothers I and were her biggest present. The party carried on very well, Oriana played with her friends and the grownups socialized, but when it was time for the cake everyone dropped to the floor with laughter.
                I’ve always thought that nowadays kids hear stuff everywhere, and they repeat it anytime without even knowing what it means, Oriana is one of those kids. As we finished singing happy birthday to her, Oriana suddenly screamed “mudda fuq!” at the top of her lungs! She probably did not know what it meant, but it was totally hilarious, even her mom couldn’t stop laughing hysterically. What was even better was that we got her on video so we laughed for about an hour, repeating the video over and over again.
                Anyway, I went to the dentist today and was told to floss for the 573847th time, and I gave the excuse of “braces make everything so hard!” for the 573847th time. I’ll be having lunch with my grandma today and then I’ll head back home with my mom to watch a movie. I can’t wait ‘till Christmas though, there may have been as light chance that I peeked through some presents, but only some not all of them. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario