viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Travel Journal: #3

Lego I built

Open ALL the Presents!
                It’s the day before Christmas and as everyone else is, I’m totally excited for tomorrow. I just can’t wait to spread the joy, eat traditional meals, share some hugs with my family, and last but definitely not least, open up ALL the presents! (9gagers will get that).
                Anyway back to the present, today was a very busy day. I went to get a vaccine and I also went to see my pediatrician. The vaccine didn’t hurt that much, but that’s not what my brother would tell you, he hates vaccines. I think you could actually hear him scream from outside the doctor’s office, and what’s worse is that it was the yellow fever vaccine, I mean; the needle is like an inch long! But I guess we all have our fears, it’s not like I’m the toughest either.
                At the pediatrician I came out to be the healthiest. I had no recommendations or any of that stuff, but I did get a lollipop for being healthy. I also got some acupuncture done at the pediatrician’s, I don’t know why though, I thought it was very weird.
                Speaking of weird, I just finished making this weird Lego thing. I just had some trouble sleeping last night so I kind of made this bigger scale model of a Lego figure. My mom says it looks like a Lego Elvis but I don’t, my mom uses contacts so her vision’s not as clear as mine. Either way, I wish everyone a happy Christmas and a merry New Year!

1 comentario:

  1. Creative. I don't see Elvis, either. He looks more like Simon Cowell:)

    ResponderEliminar